CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 4, 2015

so another thing that continually bugs me and is one of those things I think about when i'm like "ugh yucky things" or whatever. so during the first orientation week when I was exchange peer mentor some of the boys asked me to drive them to get alcohol. so of course wanting to be friends with them and since I had a car and nothing to do, I did. and of course I was stupid and went in with them. and i'm not 21 and neither was another one of the boys. so the guys says that he has to see all of our IDs and I saw we aren't 21, we aren't buying anything. and he was like sorry, rules are rules. so we can't buy anything there and we have to drive elsewhere. and the next place was more expensive and farther away. and I felt really bad and stupid. like I should have known that. but I was an idiot. and it still bugs me way more than it should. but I guess if that is the only thing that bugs me that isn't a really bad mistake to make, I guess it could have been worse. but I just wish I would forget it happened. maybe after this semester I will forget. but I am hoping that by writing it out I will forget. i'm pretty sure the boys already forgot or if they remember they don't hold it against me. i'm not really that close or friends with them, but I still say hi and check with them when I see them. so whatever. get over it molly and move on with your life. stop thinking about it. easier said than done.

okay I think i'm going to do talk to Derek on facebook because i'm sick of Netflix and I don't know what else to do and I still got another half hour babysitting...

0 comments: