CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 26, 2013

you guys i gave a guy my number a two days ago. i know, look at me go. and you know what i'm most worried about though? that by mistake i gave him the wrong number. he hasn't texted me yet. ):

but i am not going to stress or worry about it (or try not to) because really i think we will just be good friends once we get there. he has already suggested that we hang out with other girls. although i swear he has been awkward around me the past two days. i could be making stuff up though or maybe he is awkward but not for the reasons that i think.

i don't know. but he did ask for my number. and added me on facebook. so two points for molly. we will wait and see what happens. this weekend is a double concert weekend! T-swift tomorrow and AJR Brothers and R5 on Sunday! then back to camp for 8 on Monday! what what yeah yeah.

0 comments: