CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 15, 2013

hi so i'm not sure how to get into this but here we go. i went out to target with my sisters and my dad. and i saw my dad putting girl's long hair shampoo into his cart, the kind that i use, and i called him out on it and he says how he has to be a good host and how all he has is his dandruff stuff. so basically that means he has been having women over. i just sort of pushed it out of my head but then when maeve and maura were at the barn and i was at the lakehouse with my dad he decides to ask me what i think maeve and maura would think if there was another woman. so i was like, i don't think they would like it but they would understand. and then later when i was leaving my dad followed me out and was like the reason why i brought it up is because there is someone i would like to you to meet and i just didn't know what to say it was so awkward and it gave me those yucky knots in my stomach. he was thinking about having me meet her while my sisters and mom were at the dude ranch. yeah but i think we decided that it would be better to wait for the divorce to be final.

so then i got in the car and started balling as i was driving away to the barn. and i was crying because of that whole situation and i was also crying because i had no one to tell. i can't tell my sisters because they are aren't for that. i wasn't even ready judging by my tears. and i have no friends. well none close enough to talk about this stuff. so i was crying because my dad is already with another woman and that i have no one to talk to about it.

this is where it would come in handy to have a friend i can just call up and vent to and just talk to. anyone to talk to. that's all i want.

so to combat this problem i texted three of my babson friends that i haven't talked to in a while. two already texted me back and are talking to me now. and then i am going to contact my old high school friends, probably Mollie and Sarah even though i haven't talk to them in FOREVER. and i am debating reaching out to Abby but i don't know if i'm ready for that. and i don't know if i should talk to Josh or what. yuckkkk. and i'm still trying to get the whole camp friends thing but that's hard because i'm working and with the kids and i don't have time to talk to the other counselors. and even i do it's hard to jump from talking at work to hanging out outside of work. i'll try though because honestly after camp i never see them until next year if i decide to work there again and i may not. so tomorrow hopefully i'll have some more chances.

but for today tomorrow and wednesday i'm all alone! wooo! i'm planning on going over to the barn. because Dolly is my best friend right now. yesterday after i rode her i left the barn about ten times better than i went over there. it's just so hot out that i'm trying to wait for it to cool down a bit before i'm over there. i'll probably leave soon though.

okay i just thought it would tell you what is up in molly world. that's basically all. still friendless. and lonely. but trying.

0 comments: