CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

i need to express this feeling of dislike that was just brought about from this message on facebook:


Rebecca Sieracki November 19 at 6:01pm
hey umm ive been kind of getting the feeling like your mad at me or something.. are you?


you don't know how upset that makes me. first of all i'm not mad at Becca, i just don't like her. she annoys me soooooo much unfortunately. i can't change how i feel about people well maybe i can but right now that is how i feel about her. i hate eating lunch with her so much. and then she goes and sends me this message on facebook? coward! why can't she just say it to my face? and really going and sending messages asking if someone is mad at them - elementary school much? i am pretty sure i'm not going to respond. first of all because i don't feel like making up an answer and second of all if she really wants to know she can ask me in person. she frustrates me.

0 comments: