CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

hi.

so last night wasn't that great. but for the rest of my existence that is spent with the people that i spent it will i will be constantly reminded that it was amazing and they had a great time. yeah it sort of sucked. the movie? was amazing. being ditched by steph and katelyn twice? not so great. having to go and get them because everyone started to go in without us so we ended up at the END of the line? not so great. having to listen to Stephanie talk during the movie and after the movie all the way on the car ride home? not so great. having to deal with katelyn so told me to "shut up"? not so great. be frustrated at the only friends i have? not so great. feeling like an outsider with my own friends and my own mother and sister? not so great. wanting to fall asleep on the bus ride home and for the rest of the day? not so great. feeling awful the day after? not so great. knowing that i have a bunch of homework to do today? not so great. knowing that i will probably get my period while we are away on vacation to a beach? not so great. becca? not so great. not knowing what to say to becca if she finally gets the gets the gut to ask me in person why i hate her? not so great. feeling sick right now? not so great. having to pack? not so great. my life right now? wonderful.

0 comments: