CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 5, 2013

okay so i really haven't posted here in a long time. i have like a half an hour before class so i am going to start explaining stuff. a lot has happened. let me see the last point you were caught up to.

okay so we went to NYC and as soon as we got there AJR was already on. Adam saw us and smiled. but then they got kicked off of stage before they could sing their last song. so we were upset and we felt bad for them. and as they were passing by we said hi, because we were up front. but then my mom texted us and said that AJR was leaving so we went back to say hi to them, they were waiting for us. and they were really nice but it was kind of awkward because they are awkward and we are awkward so that was fun. but i really did like seeing them. we are still just fans to them, but hopefully we will see them more and be able to hang out with them eventually. then we saw the rest of the show up on the balcony which was fine since we had already watched it the other night.

then after the show we went outside and we were just sort of waiting, not really sure for what. i was tired and in a bad mood. but i'm glad we stayed because then King the Kid did an acoustic show on top of their van. and it was so good and i love them. and then we were able to talk to them each individually. and aww i love them so much. they are great musicians. like Jose is perfect and may be my favorite now. but Ricky is still up there, he forgot to give me a drum stick, and he felt bad because he promised so he went to get one but everything was packed and he couldn't reach it so he took my address and said he would mail me one. we will see if i actually get that. if i do, i'll probably be a Ricky Ficarelli fan for the rest of my life. but i love them and miss them and i wish i was more than a fan to them, but they don't know me. they know me less than AJR does. but KTK guys, they are perfect.

okay so the next day was Sunday and we got tickets to go see Cinderella. Cinderella was great, it was cute and they had amazing dresses. but then after the show, Maeve went down to the bathroom, and we were waiting and Mommy got a text from Julie saying to call her - and you already know how i hate those texts so much. they are terrifying. the worse thing in the world. so we were waiting there while my mom went outside to call Julie. and i'm thinking the worse. and the worse was true. when Maeve came up from the bathroom she didn't see Maura and I so she saw my mom first, so she came back to us and said she saw Mommy crying. and my heart just sunk. seeing your mom on the phone crying is not what you want to see. so we were talking through NYC without talking, my mom hadn't told us what happened yet. then she pulled us aside and was crying and told us grampa died. and we just all start crying right there in NYC and people are just walking by but we don't care and no one cares about us. so then we manage to stop crying enough to walk back to the hotel. we were going to go out to dinner but instead we just drive home. and we are just all messes. and it is so awful. i don't cry again until i get into my bed that night where i just break down crying.

my family doesn't need this. we are already going through a divorce. my gramma just passed away a few months ago. and now my grampa. and my mom has it the worse. she has to deal with work where she works with her soon to be ex-husband, she has to deal with him and the pain she must feel having to deal with that, then her dad dies. she is the strongest woman i know.

but then monday was maura's birthday which wasn't that great. my mom was over at my grampa's house taking care of things all day. so maeve and maura went out and bought frosting and maura made brownies. and then we watched the Princess Diaries all day. so it wasn't the best birthday.

and then this was the last week before i went to college but i spent it going to the wake and funeral. which i was glad to see my family, we were able to spend time with Sean who is so awesome. and see our other cousins, who i also love. but it is in just such horrible conditions. we were back in that funeral home way too soon. but that whole week my mom was over at grampa's house cleaning it out so i barely even saw her. it just went by so quickly and with a lot of tears. we didn't cry at the wake but the funeral was horrible, especially seeing my mom so upset. and then having to deal with the whole issue of my dad being there but not really being part of the family so we had to worry about that. and blahhhhh. i hated it. none of my friends even know my grampa passed away because i didn't tell them.

um what else. i have ten minutes before i have to leave for class. then i packed up everything and came here to babson. i was going to drive my car but it broke down the day before. so i drove up with my mom which was fine because i was able to spend the two hours with her instead of in a car by myself. and she started crying when she dropped me off. and i miss them and feel like i should be home because it is still hard for my sisters to deal with the divorcing parents and i feel like i should be there for them. but instead i'm here. and i feel bad because i love it here while they are home hating high school.

but babson is great. it's different this year because you see a bunch of people you know and everyone is like "Hi! How are you?! How was your summer!?" and there are some people who i saw all the time who i haven't even seen yet. but i am still friends with all my friends, i just don't live with the same ones. now I'm in WGB which is amazing because i just hang out and talk to people all the time. Yesterday, Amelie, Sarah (who i just met) and I just hung out and talked and went around to see everyone's dorm rooms. and it just such a good environment there. and i'm just get used to Babson and getting more comfortable. it sort of sucks that my dorm is so far away, but instead i spend a lot of time in the library in between classes and such. which is where i am now. then after this class I'm working out with Amelie and Michelle (another new friend!) and then i'm going out i believe because they all want me to come and i'll see how it is. still not drinking but i'll try to have fun and make friends and all.

and that's the general stuff. there is a lot more, like how i'm going to be an FME mentor and all my classes and such. but that's the basic stuff i guess. i'm forgetting a  lot i'm sure. but i guess i'll get ready for class now. i'm sure i'll have time to write more eventually.

0 comments: