CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 16, 2013

i just watched the x factor and like it made me remember how there are so many amazing people out there that I haven't met. or that I have met but I haven't realized how amazing they are. like how many people at babson would I just love if I got to know them. and how depressing is it that I won't get to know most of them. like i'm not very charismatic, i'm not good at talking to people and making friends. I have a personality that not everyone likes or gets along with. which is fine. but I think there are some people out there who would like me and I don't want to miss out on them. I guess I just have to trust that everyone is put into my life for a reason and they come at the right time so I just have to go along with it and see who comes.

in other words i'm working on that business. like right now it's just a bunch of words on paper and I've told like 5 people. but I am planning on talking to my FME professor from last year. and I have to find someone to help me develop the website. but i'm doing something.

now I am going to sleep. i'm tired. not sure if watching that was the best idea but I didn't want to go to sleep early because I would feel bad because my roommate is still up late doing homework and I already finished all of mine. I just have easier classes this semester, next semester is going to be hell.

oh and in other news I just found out that Abby defriended me from facebook. so any doubt I had or idea that maybe I should reach out to her and that maybe she wants to still be friends, is gone. and Josh is always on facebook chat nowadays when he never used to be. I hope he is like talking to a girl or something. which also puts a twange in my heart since I don't have anyone even interested. like I have a few friends who are guys but it would never work with them. blah whatever, I need to focus on school and on this potential business as well.

okay sleep.

0 comments: