CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Can I take a second to thank R5, please?

Lately they have been the source of happiness in this house. We have listened to radio disney for hours just to hopefully hear one of their songs, even though we could have just played it from our iTunes. We recorded them hosting radio disney today just to put it on youtube and to share it with everyone. And we have been complaining about how they autotuned Rocky and turned him into Robot Rocky in Falling For You. And we have been complaining about the "clean" version of I Want You Bad. We have gotten excited to hear their new songs and we are getting pumped for tour. And we are putting together a music video for Falling For You after going back and forth about if we should use the radio disney autotune version or the live version (we went with the live version). But honestly that video should be good. We are filming bright and early at 9:30 tomorrow.

Everyone in R5 is just so positive and happy and upbeat and while they don't have the best music around you can't help but love them. I'll have to thank them when I meet them. Ahhh, I can say that because we are going to meet them during the VIP thingy. So nervous thinking about it and it is still months away. I hope within those months I grow prettier and better looking and look older and like I'm 21 not 18. XD

Ahhh, I don't want to talk about how I've been a really bad girlfriend lately. I want to concentrate on the positive here. Right now I'm listening to Falling For You on repeat so I can try to learn the words for tomorrow. I couldn't get the lyrics "You think it's strange, I think it's cool" or something like that. I still don't have it down. I need to concentrate.

But Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ross, Ryland, Ellington, Stormie, and Mark - thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are keeping my family going currently. You guys and of course Taylor Mathews. He is always our rock.

Now I should learn these lyrics and then go to sleep so I can be ready to go for our call time tomorrow!

I am glad to be home. It feels right being here with my mom and sisters. As long as I don't think about all the yucky stuff.

0 comments: