CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 22, 2012

I still love glee, even though the episodes aren't as good as the first season. It still makes me happy when I watch it. So I'll keep watching it. Ive already fallen in love with the new characters and I'm excited for the old ones to return next week.

I also have been watching the x factor for the past two weeks so now I'm hooked. And I think Carly Rlse Soneclare should win. But I also love Emblem3 so I want to see them live and I want to meet them. I would love to be able to meet everyone that I watch on tv. I might be able to meet Riker office on December 30th because we are going to the R5 show because Taylor Mathews is performing as well. I'm excited for that and I'll be back home!

And now I need sleep.

0 comments: