CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 7, 2012

she used to be my friend...


"This is my daily update to say that I legitimately, 150%, hate everyone who received an award tonight.

I will not miss any of you. 
I will enjoy my life making more money than any of you, as well as having the highest amount of debt because I’m actually pursuing an extensive career. 
So enjoy your lives, thanks for being supportive. And I never liked you anyway. "

what the heck? thanks so much Katelyn. and by the way you're wrong. I will be making so much more money than you and I bet you that Babson costs a whole lot more than Framingham or Marist. actually now i'm curious so let me look it up. yeah Marist is only 46,000 a year. not even close.
and i'm pretty sure that last line was directed at me. does she know what i went through for her and what i got in return? nothing. i swear to god katelyn is just a self centered bitch.

and you know what else will be different about me and you in our futures? not only will i be making more money than you, i will be happy. you will always have that cloud of negativity over your head. so fuck you.

0 comments: