CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 1, 2009

maeve is the jealous type.

yesterday. i did nothing all morning. i think i took a shower. then my mother was going to her friend's birthday party where my mother grew up. she said i could go. and i wasn't sure if i wanted to go because playing out the situation in my mind I would most likely just be following my mother around and be having no fun really. and then i would have to go with my mother to pick up maura half way to Auntie Lorrie's. so stayed home but then i was upset about it. why? i have no idea really.


so then Maeve, Daddy, and I went shopping. and i got my wonderful itouch. shopping with my father is always interesting but i got an itouch didn't i? it's an early birthday present which is fine with me. i didn't really want anything for my birthday other than a horse but i'm paying for that horse with my own money seeing as all my money is back into my bank account. but i like my itouch. and my fingers are pretty disgusting. thank goodness for that little black cloth.

um. what else? oh. i'm very lazy. i had no homework due tomorrow and instead of getting ahead i did nothing. i have an essay due on Friday but nope. no work on that. instead i just played on my itouch and laptop. that's it. 

now there is not real point to this blog. there is no big thing i need to get off my chest but if you dug deep i'm sure i could start writing about a lot. instead i'll wrap up this pointless blog.

oh i was going to talk about Maeve. oh well.

0 comments: