CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 8, 2009

guess what?

i'm still alive. (:


today was the Underclassmen Award Ceremony. very fancy huh? not really. it was during school, first period. i knew about this before most everyone else did cause i got to fold the invitations and put them in their envelopes. so then Abby said that she got one and i got them mail but i didn't. i was sort of disappointed but i was hoping one would come soon. i sort of forgot about it then my mother said something about June 8th and I said that there was something on that day but i couldn't remember what. then my mother asked me if it was the UAC and i was like yes! and i asked if i got one. and i did but she hid it from me cause she didn't know if i was suppose to know. but i already did thanks for being a wonderful office aide. so righty-o. my mother, father, and sisters showed up. my sisters got to go in late to school.

in the auditorium. i'm waiting to find some of my friends while i am sitting next to my parents. i spot Katelyn but i don't want to go over there. my mother points her out but i really don't want to be the odd-one out, the uncomfortable one in her little group again so i don't go over there. then i see Mollie so I go sit next to her. then i spot Abby and Stephanie way in the back so i try to wave them over to me since there were some seats next to me but they don't come. that's alright.

the program. now the program was not much of a program because all it had was who was presenting the different categories of awards. alright i just want to know what award i am getting. the first awards are all juniors. then the english awards. i thought that was possibility as an award category for me. and sure enough - Outstanding Achievement in English - i was one of three and the two other ones were older than me. one of them being Jameson Wickman the extremely smart kid along with another smart kid. it made me feel good going up there with them. so yes i was happy i got that award.

then i think Spanish was next. maybe history. i'm trying to remember which one. i'll say Spanish. so all the Spanish achievement awards go through and i don't get one. then they start to list people for Outstanding Effort in Spanish and i get one of those. yayyy. so yes. two awards. that was wonderful. but honestly i would have wondered why i didn't get one in that class if i didn't get one.

history next. now i'm thinking if i had a chance getting one of these. and i did. i believe it was for effort maybe achievement. and i completely missed Abby getting her award cause by that point i was just like woah and i was trying not to look at the crowd. 

so three awards. the other categories go through and i think i might have a chance at them but Ms. Baurt doesn't like me that much cause i don't talk much and science i'm average i guess. but that is alright i can't expect something in everything. i'm happy with what i got - my favorite subjects.

i wonder what people were thinking when they heard my name and clapped for me. i wonder if they were jealous. i wonder if they were wondering who i was. i wonder if they cared about me as a person at all. i wonder what they were thinking. i wonder if they even noticed.

so off that subject.

i'm going to meet all the celebrities that i see on t.v. one day. and they aren't going to treat me like some fan. they are going to treat me like someone who may be even more successful than them. not in some singing or acting career. maybe i'll be the head of a huge company or a successful international businesswoman. there is no doubt in my mind. i'm going to make it so every household knows my name. i'm not going to settle for anything else. so all these celebrities i'm following on twitter - they are going to be following me one day.

0 comments: