CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2015

hi so I met a guy I met via a dating app. and he kissed me. he also paid for my lunch. and now I have been texting him. and against my better judgment I am spending too much time thinking about him. I am going to have dinner with him on Thursday and I am already planning how I can kiss him again. for longer this time. I haven't kissed anyone since Josh. so what had happened was I was leaving so I was standing outside his apartment. yes I ended up at his apartment but I was only there for like 30 minutes tops and nothing happen there. I didn't even take off my coat. but when I was leaving he gave me a really good hug and as we were separating he stayed close to my face and looked at me and then went in to kiss me before I really even knew what was happening. and the kiss felt urgent and fast, like he had been wanting to kiss me and knew we didn't have much time. we didn't because I pulled away pretty quickly because we were standing on newbury street. but I really want to kiss him again. and I want to talk to him again. and ah. I don't know. it is just so strange. I hadn't even talked to him too much on coffee meets bagel (the dating app) but it somehow worked out that we were going to meet up and I decided to just go for it. I figured it would at least be interesting. but he is really cool. and smart. he went to brown for computer science. and he thinks I am really cool. and who knows maybe he does this all the time and we didn't actually connect and he is just using me but I hope not. and he is more attractive in person than in his pictures. and he is from India but he doesn't have an Indian accent. and I don't want to think about him. I want to focus on finals. I want to be able to sleep without checking my phone every two seconds. ahhh stupid. and we will see how dinner goes on Thursday. I am already thinking about how if i wanted to he could come back to my suite because all my suitemates will be gone. but then that gets dangerous so I would tell him before he came over that we weren't having sex. but still to just kiss him would be great. but also to talk to him at dinner would also be great. I am still awake because I am waiting for him to text back. but he might not now. he might be asleep. he works so he has to be up early. but anyways now I should sleep. but there is the update. cool.

0 comments: