CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 3, 2015


i'm officially a senior. first day of class was yesterday. two more today.

crazy. it seems like I just started college and now I am on my last year.

I don't really have much to say but during orientation - I was a peer mentor for the exchange students. there was an activity where they asked who kept a journal or wrote down their thoughts regularly and I was one of the only people who stood up. so it was a reminder that this is special and not everyone does this.

but orientation was exhausted. I never truly felt like I was part of the group as much as people say that everyone magically bonds over training and orientation. but training and then orientation was so tiring. but I am glad I did it. the exchange students were great. i'm glad that I know all of them.

i'm getting used to living in a suite and always being around Ellie and Amelie and Sarah. the hardest is in the morning when Amelie and Ellie are up early and already up and at them and I just want to pee and wash my face in peace. I think after yesterday they might have got the hint to leave me alone in the morning. today since I don't have class until 11:30 I waited until they left and then I left my room. i'm used to being alone and I like being alone a lot of the time. so that will be hard when they always expect me to hang out. but I am sure we will get in our schedule and our rhythm.

just like how I have to figure out when i'm going to eat lunch. having class from 9:45 to 3 with only ten minute breaks in between doesn't give much time for lunch. and then on Wednesdays I will go straight to babysitting. so we will see how that works...

today since I don't start until 11:30 i'm going to go to Reynolds and buy something. I have yet to buy groceries since i'm babysitting from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. like staying overnight and being with them the whole time. so I won't even be here. so i'll probably go grocery shopping sunday afternoon or Monday.

and then I am still helping with this Hacking Arts thing which ended up being more work than I initially promised. but hopefully i'll feel like it was worth it at the end.

what else? I signed up for ceramics so I am glad I will be doing that class on Monday evenings. i'm going to be dog sitting two dogs one weekend so that will be fun. but yeah back on the Babson grind.

I get to go see Maeve on Tuesday at college but she sounds like she is doing great. so i'm excited to see her then. anyways I should get all my stuff together and then go head down to Reynolds so I can eat before class.

the life of a college senior.

0 comments: