CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 5, 2012

for those of you who are reading this in the future:
Josh is so amazing. he is so perfect for me. for some reason, he practically worships the ground i walk on. prom was lovely for the two of us. and sleeping next to him that night was even better. i love waking up and having him right next to me. and he woke up at six am for me. even though he didn't have to. and he spent all day with me at a horse show. we got at the horse show at 7:30 and was there until 4:30 and he was at my house until 7:45ish and he came an cleaned a stall with me after the horse show. he is what i've always wanted, but never knew. you know all those days when i was just like...blah or thought that something was missing or was just sort of waiting around for better days...well now it's yay and Josh is the something that was missing and these are the better days.

or at least that's what i think now. future molly, feel free to correct me - actually, you can't correct me, because everything i just said is so extremely accurate to my life right now. there are no lies, there is nothing to correct. it's perfect. just like my boyfriend is.

0 comments: