CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

hi.
it's supposed to be 4 to 24 degrees out tomorrow. and i have a lesson. and i'm going to be riding a naught horse and I don't want to deal with her or the cold. i'm sick of Dolly misbehaving and me shutting down and freaking out over it and dreading going to the barn and the cold. the cold makes it ten times worse. right now i want to stop riding all together if it's just going to be freezing cold and my horse isn't going to behave. i hate it.

i also hate how i have a psych presentation tomorrow and i have 4 more pages to write in my Spanish journal. and i hate how my younger sister got a new iPhone while I still have the phone I've had for over a year. she had her old phone for less time for me and she got a new one because her old one broke. she gets rewarded for breaking her phone. Maura's getting my mom's old phone because she keeps losing her phones. what does Molly get to keeping her phone in tip top condition for over a year? oh right, her dad's old computer. yeah i said I wanted a new laptop so they gave me my dad's old one.

privileged white girl problems. aren't they awesome?

i'm just going to mope some more with my random sharp shooting stomach pains while skyping with my boyfriend who I'm sure loves seeing me like this. actually probably not, he's probably going to break up with me. cause who would want to date a loser like me?

0 comments: